Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Do you prefer making chicken salads with boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Chicken thighs as they have way more flavor.

• 1 month ago

Chicken Breast is the best.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Usually boneless chicken breasts. I poach them in stock to keep them tender & moist.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i have a prefer  to purchase a WHOLE CHICKEN   and PRESSURE COOK  having a diversity of Fat content  and texture and taste  of body parts  and the bones used for BROTH   for soup and other dishes  its more economical

cut UP chicken or specialty  PARTS  tend to  is more   EXPENSIVE  than a whole chicken  USDA average $ 1.28 pound  for a whole chicken  to a BONELESS breast  $4.93   BONELESS chicken thigh ( lightest of the dark meat )  $3.99

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I like chicken breasts but not everyone else does

• 1 month ago

Shredded chicken breast. Thighs are too greasy 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

fried drumsticks meat is the best

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Never like chicken thighs, don't really know why. Guess I just had to learn how to cook chicken breast where it wasn't dry

• 1 month ago

I typically make chicken salad from leftover chicken, usually a Rotisserie chicken so it is what ever is left on the carcass. I have made chicken salad from a whole cooked chicken so it is all of it not just breast or thighs. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on how it's cooked.

Chicken breast is awful if it's overcooked.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.