If I register my vehicle in another state with new plates does EZ pass tickets follow me ? ?

Yes they do.  Everyone in law enforcement knows all about that new-plates trick, because you're not the first to think of it.  You're not event the first this week.

• May

95% of the time.  Yes they follow you.  The other 5% of the time when they won't is when the two involved states do not have reciprocal agreements.

Probably not. But a license suspension stands in all states.

I don't know what you mean by "follow me."  Yes, you can use EZ pass if you move from the original State.  I have a NY EZ pass, no longer live in NY, use it when I'm in NY.  I have, of course, changed my address with EZ pass, and "they" are aware I am out of State.

If you mean "follow you" for unpaid fees, you bet they can find you!

• Scott

Do you think your current state can't find you? You owe the money, not your car. They can track you down. In the meantime, your debt will accrue interest and penalties and you will end up paying much more.

The motor vehicle computer systems of all states have been linked by them new-fangled computers for many years.

• Bill

Maybe so, maybe not, but it will not erase the debt.