Why has Biden gone into hiding for a week right before the election?

Update:

Yes, he has.  The campaign announced he will not be available until at leat Thursday.  Get with the program.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Biden is preparing to destroy Trump yet again in the final debate.

BTW, just to be sure, you guys are aware that the candidate for president is named JOE Biden, right?  Not Hunter but Joe?  It's not at all clear you guys understand who the candidate is, that's why I bring it up.

• 1 month ago

Dementia meds are not working and he's loony as a buffoon.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't know.  Has Hunter lost another computer? 

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The strategy is that the less of Biden and more of the news media propaganda, the better chance they have. You should realize by now that the election is not about Biden running for President.  It is about returning to the old system before Trump.  Where China and the American oligarchs/elites run things. And, to be sure that the natives do not go on the warpath again, they will fix the life processes so that they can't.  They might even have a conformity score to determine what benefits you are furnished.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He’s preparing to demolish Trump on Thursday 

• 1 month ago

He did? That's great! Maybe I have a chance! Oh, I get it. Vlad's disinformation again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I just saw a virtual rally.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He hasn't. He just doesn't hold Herd Immunity events. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.