Why has Biden gone into hiding for a week right before the election?

Yes, he has.  The campaign announced he will not be available until at leat Thursday.  Get with the program.

Biden is preparing to destroy Trump yet again in the final debate.

BTW, just to be sure, you guys are aware that the candidate for president is named JOE Biden, right?  Not Hunter but Joe?  It's not at all clear you guys understand who the candidate is, that's why I bring it up.

Dementia meds are not working and he's loony as a buffoon.

• Robert

I don't know.  Has Hunter lost another computer? 

• Edwena

The strategy is that the less of Biden and more of the news media propaganda, the better chance they have. You should realize by now that the election is not about Biden running for President.  It is about returning to the old system before Trump.  Where China and the American oligarchs/elites run things. And, to be sure that the natives do not go on the warpath again, they will fix the life processes so that they can't.  They might even have a conformity score to determine what benefits you are furnished.  

He’s preparing to demolish Trump on Thursday 

He did? That's great! Maybe I have a chance! Oh, I get it. Vlad's disinformation again.

I just saw a virtual rally.

He hasn't. He just doesn't hold Herd Immunity events.