Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Dog survey?

What breed do you have?

Male or female?

Age?

What's their trigger word? A word that'll make them excited?

What's the naughtiest thing they did?

How much did they cost?

Have you ever had a dog die?

Do you tell your dog I love you?

Whats their name?

Do you walk them?

My family's dog is a Miniature English Bull Terrier

The dog is a female

Currently she is 7

She gets excited when she hears someone say, 'treat' or 'meat'

If it's classed as 'naughty', it would be when she saw a Jehovah's Witness trio (2 women and 1 man) coming, while in the front path, ran the full length of the front gate and barked at them, not in a nice way. One of the women jumped back several feet in fright and landed in the road, thankfully between 2 parked cars so there was no risk of her getting hit by any traffic. The other woman and the man both kept going. It would appear that she has no interest in their preaching work either!

It cost my family £150 (the adoption fee from the dogs trust where we got her from).

Yes, sadly I've experienced having lost many pets over the years, including dogs.

Yes, I do tell the dog that I love her. I've told all the dogs we've owned over the years that I love them.

The dog's name is Indy (we didn't name her, she was already named when we got her).

Yes, I do walk her along with my mum and sometimes my brother as well.

morkey   female   daddy 's home

Maltipoo 

Female 

She will be 4 on Christmas Day 

Walk  She also gets very exited when it time for evening snack 

She has never done anything naughty, she is a perfect angel (At least in my eyes)

$300

Yes, my 2 other dogs died in my arms

I do tell her that I love her quite often 

Daisy 

Someone walks her everyday.  Sometimes me, other times another member of the household  

Cavapoo

Male

3yrs

Squirrel

Australian Shepherd 

Female

2

Play

Tore a bag of cat food open on the floor

$300

Yes it was hard

Pistol

Yes all the time she is very smart

Boxer X, female, 9, anything in a squeaky voice or clapping hands, dig out of the yard, she was a gift from a neighbor who couldn't keep her in her yard & always came to my house where I had 4 or 5 dog, so neighbor said she was going to pound unless I wanted her. I have had bunches of dogs die of old age & many I had to have euthanized.  I do tell her I love her & we cuddle.  Her name is Wiggles.  No I do not walk her, I have large property.

What breed do you have? A small mixed mutt dog. No breed.

Male or female? Female.

Age? 13 years.

What's their trigger word? A word that'll make them excited? Walkies. Treat. Play.

What's the naughtiest thing they did? Stole a beef sausage off my sisters plate when she wasn't looking. She found her eating it under the coffee table.

How much did they cost? Under $200 from the pound.

Have you ever had a dog die? Yes. As a kid I had 5 family dogs while growing up. 4 have now passed but my parents still have their current dog who has been in my life since I was 13 - 14 yrs old. He's a Boxer mix.

Do you tell your dog I love you? Yes of course I do.

Whats their name? Bella.

Do you walk them? Of course. I try for twice a day.

Husky and a mixed breed

both female

husky (10)

mix (2)

"walkies" 

My husky was old when I rescued her so she's pretty quiet. The mix chewed through my bathroom wall. Also from a rescue and with quite a few issues like destructive tendencies when I first got her. She's fine now. She just needs lots of mental stimulation.

Nothing. I work for PACT and it was hard to re-home both. They kept coming back to the rescue. I've known the manager for years.

Two

every day

Luna (husky) Sash (mix)

45 minutes in the morning. Then about 3 or 4 15 minute walks throughout the day. 

What breed do you have? He's a rescue mutt. Still don't know 100%, but we're thinking pitty/border collie mix.

Male or female? Male.

Age? A year and 4 months.

What's their trigger word? A word that'll make them excited? "Shoes," Walk," and "WHAT'S UP, PUNK?" He goes crazy at those.

What's the naughtiest thing they did? He tried to chew a pillow and our baseboards one time, but neither lasted long. He also loves to roll in dirt and mud, but because dog, LOL.

How much did they cost? $300 to rescue.

Have you ever had a dog die? Not a dog I've personally owned, but family dogs, yes.

Do you tell your dog I love you? All the time.

Whats their name? Loki.

Do you walk them? Twice a day, 1/2 in the morning, then 1/2 hour- 45 minutes in the afternoons.

• Will

caucasian shepherd and newfoundland 

Male and female 

Both are two years old

Neither have a trigger word

Nothing yet. 

$2600 and $1600

No

No

Sgt Roebuck and Joanna

Walk and run. The newfoundland is already a confident swimmer but the caucasian shepherd still isn't too fond of the idea. He just sits and watches.