Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 2 months ago

Why does my mom tell me I’m too old for toys?

She says you’re 23 years old, but it’s called having a hobby, there’s people that are my age and sometimes older that collect things like that, there’s nothing wrong with it as long as you don’t go too far with it so why is that such an issue, and a similar thing happened yesterday when I went into target to get boo berry cereal and I went to the toy section and I was looking at the transformers and the new halo figures they had out and this snot nosed little brat told me you’re in the wrong section, and I’m like excuse me? This is the kids section, and I’m screw you kid, that’s none of your business! You can’t tell me what to do! And my mom also keeps on saying you spend all your money on yugioh cards no I don’t!

If it is truly what you enjoy then there is absolutely no shame in that. I'm 26 myself and my biggest hobby is playing video games and I have definitely had people comment that I'm "wasting my time" and should be doing something more adult with my free time. But honestly, gaming is the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes and is a huge outlet for my stress. 

Keep doing you man, we need things we love to make life easier and better. 

You’re a fcn liar. Go bother someone else.