Ricky asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Is it normal to still feel the effects of weed two days later? ?

I don't feel stoned but I don't necessarily feel normal. I took some cbd oil yesterday and that helped a little but my weed hangover seems to have come back. 

It's not common to feel marijuana's effect days after consumption. A Very large dosage can take a long time (hours to the next day) to metabolize and will take longer to wear off. Using a lot of weed in a short period of time can leave you feeling tired and hung over. I suggest lots of water and some electrolytes. 

It affects different people differently but yes it can do that. For me I felt like I was smoking an ordinary cigarette and I got no "buzz" off it, but then time dragged on for a few days, time went very slow. Another time I felt slightly drunk for half an hour but nothing like the other time and there wasn't an effect for longer than the half hour. Don't forget they put all sorts of other crap in it to bulk it out, as well as affecting different people differently. I didn't like cannabis and didn't use it more than the couple of times, more than 17 years ago.