hi I’m 13 y/o I’m confused about my sex I like woman but not their parts. I don’t like men but I do like their parts what’s this called?

I’m confused about my sexuality and at a young age I like woman romantically but I don’t like woman sexually like I don’t like their “parts”. But I don’t like men romantically yet I like their “parts”I like them sexually. whats is this called? Or am I just confused and going h through puberty please tell help me out.

I’m not sure if it was clear enough: I have had crushes on females in school but never have I once cared about lady parts, and only their personalities. Yet I have never had a crush on a male in my school but I’m attracted to Their parts and not their personalities (just some clarification)

Well try dating trans women. That's the only difference between transgender and cisgender women

We're almost the same and I'm an adult, but I wasn't always like that. It's annoying I bet, feeling like it'll be more difficult to get into a relationship when you have such an imbalanced attraction. I much rather be one thing (gay, straight, doesn't matter) but for whatever reason that couldn't be the case. The only thing I can tell you is to live with it, it's the best and only thing you can do. 

Sadly, this means you are a filthy homo boy.

You should try to get this fixed before it settles :-(

• Phil M

You sound fairly normal to me. Just because you prefer to hang around women doesn't mean you have to like them sexually. There are lots of different people out there. Maybe someday you will find someone who can satisfy you intellectually and sexually.

There's a simple solution to your problem,

just find a female with a penis. 

Or maybe a very masculine female with more pecs than boobs who will wear a strap-dildo for you. 

Source(s): Seriously, you have some time left to figure out what you want. You will probably meet someone someday and fall in love with the person. It won't matter to you what the person you love has between his or her legs. Edit: I forgot, you wanted to know what your current condition is called. It is called, "Normal at thirteen" You'll figure it out, that's what teen years are for. Relax and enjoy the journey.
  • Sky

If you're really searching for a label (and I recommend against that...just be yourself and ignore the labels!), that requires separating romantic attraction from physical/sexual attraction.  If you are male, what you describe would be called heteroromantic homosexual.  That means romantically attracted only to the opposite sex and sexually attracted only to the same sex.  (If you are female it's the opposite and would be homoromantic heterosexual).  Usually sexual orientation labels combine emotional/romantic and physical/sexual attraction because they usually align, so that heterosexual means romantically and physically attracted to the opposite sex and homosexual means romantically and physically attracted to the same sex.  But for some people those two halves of attraction don't match, so a splitting of the labels is necessary for descriptive purposes.

However, as I said above, forget about labels!  Just be yourself, be true to yourself, continue to think about who and what you are attracted to, and accept yourself for who you are.  If in the long run you find it difficult to find happiness in a relationship because in a relationship with a girl you'd only be romantically attracted to her but not physically attracted, or if in a relationship with a guy you'd only be physically attracted to him but feel no emotional connection, one option would be to find a girlfriend who is transgender, someone whose femininity attracts you romantically but who has male genitals which you could be sexually attracted to.

Going through puberty and discovering a lot of new feelings of attraction and desire can be confusing, so just give it time over the years to really figure out who you are and who you're attracted to.  Things may stay the same, or over time you may find your feelings evolving towards something you weren't expecting.  During puberty it's not just your body that's sexually maturing; it's your brain, too.

It was something standard we were taught in college psychology courses in the Seventies that 13 year old boys notice 19 year old men more than anything else, because that's what you are turning into. No reason to think of it as anything more than that.

Reproduction and sex, at the outset can look messy, sweaty and smelly. You share fluids and sweat, you touch parts of people you are not used to touching, it can be awkward. That is pretty normal to think at the out set. Movies get made about how scary this can be for people. 

Just be your own student. No one is born with user manuals. And frankly at 13 their is no reason for you to try sex yet. I’d wait at least till you graduate high school. Go out with men and women and see who you like better. No reason to rap it all up in a bow and figure it out today. Its perfectly fine if it takes years to figure this out. We get people decades older than you coming on here asking the same questions. If you are questioning join a gay youth group as someone questioning. 

I don't know if you're a girl or a boy.  Assuming you're a girl, you would be homoromantic but heterosexual, if a boy the reverse.

• ?

Not all that long ago a girl at thirteen was still playing with dolls and never even thought about private parts. Just be a kid. WAIT about 3 or 4 years and you won't be so confused anymore.