Is it a proven fact that wearing a mask your breathing your own carbon dioxide in your lungs carbon monoxide putting damage to your lungs?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That's what they're aiming for.

You wear a mask most of the day...Your CO2 intake levels go up...you're white blood count goes up...they test you and with your white blood count up you get diagnosed as a 'possible COVID-19'.

All the daily graphs of COVID-19 infections...about 2/3rds are 'possible' and not confirmed.

• 1 month ago

Nope.  Air molecules are far smaller than anything a mask can block. Carbon dioxide is not toxic, carbon MONOXIDE is. I have worn a mask for decades. No lung problems.

• 1 month ago

Nope. I am a nurse and wear an N95 mask, with gown, faceshield, hair net, and shoe covers 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.

• 1 month ago

A nurse just told me that wearing masks causes your blood pressure to go up.  Not good for us older folks.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Proven Fact; Mask Wearing reduces oxygen up to 60%, increases risk of CO2 poisoning causes increased face touching, viruses & bacteria saturate the outside, touching mask & surfaces spread germs, contaminants sit within the mask fibers and get re-inhaled.FRESH AIR is VITAL for immune health.

• 1 month ago

I've heard that the Coronavirus is a Chinese plot to have it spread worldwide to weaken and kill enough people to make their conquest of the free world much easier.

• Seth C
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Remember that surgeons, nurses, and other medical folks wear masks every day for years and years. No harm.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

so how about you post a link to back up your false troll claim, oh yeah right you can't

• 1 month ago

It's a proven fact that anyone believing this has no concept of science. No - this is absolutely false, and truly absurd. (Doctors wear masks for hours, and don't damage their lungs. Fabric / disposable masks don't limit oxygen at all.)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And this is the reason why the US is leading the world in cases and deaths. It’s morons like you who thinks that masks causes problems. 

Find one single scientific source that supports your idiotic claim. I’m waiting. 

Carbon dioxide is an inert gas meaning it’s stable and doesn’t break down and turn into carbon monoxide. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.