Anonymous

For you, what makes a woman/ man interesting?

For me, in general someone is interesting because they have depth in their thinking. What about you? 

Update:

Thanks for your opinions. :3

By 'depth thinking' I mean people who know what they are talking about, not pseudo-intellectual people lol. It could be experiences, knowledge, etc. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Intelligence is the most attractive and interesting quality in a man (I'm straight female). I mean high score, debate into the ground intelligent. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My husband and I work - we are both professionals - in completely different fields.  I learn from his experiences, and he learns from mine.

I don't find "depth in thinking" to be either attractive or unattractive.  I did date a very pseudo-intellectual guy who had "deep thoughts," and that got VERY boring very quickly.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i just want an understanding friend that can repair me like a robot needing severe maintenance. i wuldnt take him for granted. and be appreciative till i die. I just want to carry on with a simple purpose and repaird, but not romantically, but literally.  no option solo or same stuff without him. before u down, everyone has some support system. 

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Well lots of things. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Anyone can be interesting. Just some people choose to be overly serious all the time. Which I guess is not always a bad thing but it’s very boring. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like to study people and I find everyone interesting, even those who others find weird or boring.

What makes them interesting is no two people are the same.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.