Bill Maher said Amy Coney Barrett is nuts for being Catholic.   Does that mean Biden is nuts for being Catholic?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

All religious people are nuts.

• 1 month ago

Bill Maher was raised catholic.  Amy is in the People of Praise cult

• 1 month ago

He is only saying she would be a better person if she wasn't Catholic and is entitled to his opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Amy Coney Barrett is crazier than the Pope.

Biden is less crazy than the Pope.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

she carries her so called religion to the extreme and will try to force her thoughts unto others which are crazy. Time for an atheist to be selected !

• 1 month ago

No.  It means that comrade maher just spouted another of his useless opinions.  comrade biden isn't a "practicing" Catholic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It  should but knowing the double standards of the leftist liberals they can say what every they want and get away with it. And Bill Maher is a creepy failed  comedian for the 1980s so who cares what he thinks .

• 1 month ago

I have no dog in this fight because I am not a Catholic, but I think that Amy belongs to an extremist Catholic faction that many people would find to be far from the mainstream.  Joe is not known for talking about his religion, and he interprets it more liberally than Amy would.  

PS:  Bill is an atheist, so he bad-mouths anyone who holds a strong or extreme religious belief.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He was referencing the group she is a member of.  It is a group which believes that women are subservient to men, are to be considered as nothing more than chattel.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Literally no one cares about anything Bill Maher says except the Washington swamp that grovels to get an appearance on his show 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.