Jack asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

A teacher is teaching easy subject in a hard way?

He is teaching Engineering Economics, but he never solves examples at class, and expects students to solve from Example1(doesn't solve any example).. I even told him at the beginning, but it is evident, this guy is a high ego asshole so he is not going to take my words. I am little bit lagging in this class, I need to study other subjects properly as well, so. How can I cover up all my courses as soon as possible?

The problem we have is lack of time to study. I am good at teaching myself most of the concepts...But time is so less remaining after doing assignments and shits like that.

• Elaine

An example is supposed to be self explanatory.

Unfortunately, some teachers are like that. Perhaps he would be more inclined to help you if you asked him specific questions. 

• donnie

If you can’t do the class then maybe you need to switch your schedule. The point is for you to learn how to do it not just watch someone else do it. Maybe get a tutor and study.