Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 days ago

Why do Liberals fall over laughing when they make Trump jokes on Saturday Night Live ?

They think Alec Baldwin’s Trump impersonation is just the funniest thing in the world. 

They also think Sacha Baron Cohen is the greatest comedian in history because he does a stupid, overplayed European accent. 

6 days ago

I don’t know but they are not even funny. 

• 7 days ago

I don't get to see SNL except for a few YouTube vids because I live in the UK. However, Lefty humour is pretty much the same over here.

They either rely on being anti "upper class" which is a bit dated now or they mention "Trump" and they all go into fits of laughter. It was that incisive perception that lost them the 2016 election - and they don't seem to have learnt.

It also explains why they can't meme. Somehow the sense of humour area of the brain has gone AWOL. In fact, I suspect that many have not realised that the best  memes are humourous in some way.

• Audrey
    7 days ago

SNL has become nothing more  than a democratic s-it pile.

• 7 days ago

They think it actually is Trump. They're not too bright.

• CURLY
    7 days ago

They have MISERABLE LIVES; let them have a few laughs before Election Day.

• 7 days ago

Hey, come on man. Even I will admit that some of their writers pull off a good one once in a while.

But for the most part their humor is rather weak and impotent and lacking in originality because it's based on their talking points.

7 days ago

I know , its not even funny, it must be some sort of cryptic code for "I'm an idiot laughing at anything that has to do with Trump"