Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 days ago

Why do Liberals fall over laughing when they make Trump jokes on Saturday Night Live ?

They think Alec Baldwin’s Trump impersonation is just the funniest thing in the world. 

They also think Sacha Baron Cohen is the greatest comedian in history because he does a stupid, overplayed European accent. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 days ago

I don’t know but they are not even funny. 

• 7 days ago

I don't get to see SNL except for a few YouTube vids because I live in the UK. However, Lefty humour is pretty much the same over here.

They either rely on being anti "upper class" which is a bit dated now or they mention "Trump" and they all go into fits of laughter. It was that incisive perception that lost them the 2016 election - and they don't seem to have learnt.

It also explains why they can't meme. Somehow the sense of humour area of the brain has gone AWOL. In fact, I suspect that many have not realised that the best  memes are humourous in some way.

Attachment image
  • Audrey
    Lv 5
    7 days ago

SNL has become nothing more  than a democratic s-it pile.

• 7 days ago

They think it actually is Trump. They're not too bright.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • CURLY
    Lv 5
    7 days ago

They have MISERABLE LIVES; let them have a few laughs before Election Day.

• 7 days ago

Hey, come on man. Even I will admit that some of their writers pull off a good one once in a while.

But for the most part their humor is rather weak and impotent and lacking in originality because it's based on their talking points.

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

I know , its not even funny, it must be some sort of cryptic code for "I'm an idiot laughing at anything that has to do with Trump"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.