Do you agree? Biggest liar of last 100 years? Kamala Harris?

Updated 7 days ago:

“I believe them,” Harris said in April of 2019, of the women who came forward to accuse the former vice president of inappropriate touching.

• Gorgia
    6 days ago

She’s tied with a lot of Democrats. Her handlers are probably worse then her she is just a puppet. 

7 days ago

No, that would be Trump.  And you're next.

7 days ago

I have found no one who could out lie Hillary. There are some big lairs but Hillary is the best and she makes people believe her lies. 

• Med 10
    7 days ago

Haven't been around 100 years myself so I wouldn't know. Won't be long though.

• 7 days ago

If you're gonna' lie, lie BIG!

• 7 days ago

You are obviously biased and ignorant. Yes, it shows.

• EddieJ
    7 days ago

No one comes close to Trump's record of lying.

Meanwhile, if you look, you will probably find that every VP candidate criticized the person at the top of the ticket earlier in the campaign.

Are you someone who equates ANY "inappropriate touching" (such as grabbing onto a woman's shoulders) with rape -- unless it's Trump who is doing it?

• 7 days ago

Harris is a liar.  So is Biden.  Every politician is.

But no one lies as often or a reflexively as Trump.  It's practically his brand. 

Can you move this to the politics section?

• You are speaking in sentence fragments, so I'm going to fill in the parts you left out.

"Do you agree that Donald Trump, the biggest liar of last 100 years, doesn't like Kamala Harris?"

• 7 days ago

DK HER and Im not tracking down liars...