Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 3 months ago

Why do vegetarians eat fish?

• ?

Most modern vegetarians don't eat fish. however the definition of what is and isn't vegetarian, has changed in more recent times, and has become more more definitive, than what it was in the past. The one statement about if it has a face then it's not really vegetarian isn't quite true, Shellfish such as clams, oysters, sea urchins, starfish (yes there are people who eats sea urchins and starfish believe or not), and sea anemones are animals without a face or eyes.

• Nick

They don't. Pescetarians eat fish.

Fish is a stupid animal and you can eat

Vegetarians who eat fish are called pescatarians.

because they know meat is good for them and its hard to let go of fish, so they try to justify that fish is acceptable to consume. let me put it easy words....VEGANISM AND VEGETARIANS ARE A JOKE. WE NEED MEAT!!

That would be pescatarian actually, I am one myself and I don’t eat fish. 

• denise

True vegetarians don't,   Pescatarians do.

• ted

They are pescatarians

That would be a pescatarian not a vegetarian

• ?

They don't.                                                                                           .