What the hell are Jw's talking about they preach the good news when "the Spirit is given w/o measure to those SENT" (Jn 3:34)?

BUT THEY  HAVE NO "POWER" WHO "COMES UPON US" (ACTS 1:8) WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:8)?

JOHN 3:34 SAYS "HE WHOM GOD HAS (((SENT))) THE SPIRIT IS GIVEN HIM WITHOUT MEASURE" JESUS SAID IN MATTHEW 12:28 "BUT IF I CAST OUT DEVILS BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD THEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME UNTO YOU"BUT JW'S BELIEVE "THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS A FUTURE EVENT"SO HOW ARE THEY "CASTING OUT DEVILS" (MARK 16:18) BY HIS "POWER" (ACTS 1:8) RECEIVED AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) BUT BELIEVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A FUTURE EVENT?WHEN DID JESUS "CHOOSE AND ORDAIN" THEM (JOHN 15:16) BY BAPTIZING THEM WITH THE HOLY GHOST (JOHN 1:33) AND WHEN DID HE GIVE THEM (((POWER))) (ACTS 1:8) RECEIVED WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) TO EVEN (((PREACH THE GOOD NEWS))) AS THEY CLAIM?DON'T THEY KNOW JOHN 3:34 SAYS "HE WHOM GOD HAS (((SENT))) THE SPIRIT IS GIVEN HIM WITHOUT MEASURE?'DON'T THEY KNOW ROMANS 10:14-15 SAYS "A PREACHER MUST BE ((((SENT?)))WHO (((ORDAINED))) THEM (JOHN 15:16) TO EVEN GO OUT AND KNOCK ON SOMEBODY'S DOOR (((PRETENDING))) THEY'RE PREACH "THE GOOD NEWS?"

Updated 7 days ago:

@FIREBALL

YOU ARE GOING TO BURST HELL WIDE OPEN CALLING GOD "3 PERSONS" AS YOU "...CHANGE THE GLORY OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE GOD INTO AN IMAGE MADE LIKE TO CORRUPTIBLE MAN..." (ROMANS 1:23).

"WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS [AKA PEDOPHILE] TO DISHONOR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES" (ROMANS 1:24).

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BELIEVE A TRINITY FROM WHICH GOD SAID YOU

WILL RECEIVE A CURSE CALLING HIM A TRINITY "3 PERSONS?"

YOU'RE IN A CULT!

Updated 7 days ago:

IF YOU DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SIN OF ANY MAN 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU ARE (((NOT))) A CHRISTIAN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

WHEN GOD COMMANDED US IN EZEKIEL 3:18

"When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand."

Updated 7 days ago:

"Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it." (Isaiah 5:14)!

Updated 7 days ago:

What makes Jw's or ANYONE ELSE believe they're a Christian without Jesus "chooses and ordaining them" (John 15:16) when (((HE))) baptizes us with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33; Acts 1:5) and His "POWER comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) to even preach the "Good News?"

You're still a "DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12-14) without His "POWER coming upon you" when HE baptizes you with the Holy Ghost" and "GOD is NOT the GOD of the DEAD" (Mk 12:27).

So who has given Jw's the authority to even knock on some one's door?

Updated 7 days ago:

Do you SEE Proverbs 6:16-19 after "GOD HATES YOU?"

Do you know what Proverbs 6:16-19 says?

If you don't, let me remind you it INCLUDES "LYING"  which Jw's do since they have NO "POWER" only LYING pamphlets from an NWT written to adhere to THEIR LYING DOCTRINE.

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

Want me to say it again?

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

Updated 3 days ago:

@JW ANON

Jesus (((DID NOT))) say Matthew 28:19 that was (((ADDED))) by the LYING roman catholic church that makes (((TWO))) baptisms (Eph 4:5) when JOHN SAID "the same is (((HE))) which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost" (Jn 1:33) Who is "PERFECT" (Acts 18:26; Psalm 18:30).

Updated 3 days ago:

II Tim 4 is (((NOT))) talking to JW's who (((HAVE NOT BEEN SENT))) (Romans 10:14-15) or they wouldn't BELIEVE "TONGUES HAVE CEASED" (I Cor 13:8) when "tongues" are a "Spiritual gift" (I Cor 12:10) received after Holy Spirit baptism (I Cor 12:13) 

How in the HELL can JW's been "baptized into One Spirit" (I Cor 12:13) and say "NO NOT TONGUES FOR THEY HAVE CEASED" but "tongues" are a "Spiritual gift?"

Updated 3 days ago:

JW'S NEED TO EVEN STOP CLAIMING CHRISTIANITY WHEN THEY DON'T REPRESENT GOD!

3 days ago

Matt.28:Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.+ 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations,+ baptizing them+in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.+ And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”+

2 Tim. 4:solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge+ the living and the dead,+ and by his manifestation+ and his Kingdom:+ 2 Preach the word;+ be at it urgently in favorable times and difficult times; reprove,+ reprimand, exhort, with all patience and art of teaching.+ 3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome*teaching,+ but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.*+ 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories. 5 You, though, keep your senses in all things, endure hardship,+ do the work of an evangelizer,* fully accomplish your ministry.+

Ezekiel 3:When I say to someone wicked, ‘You will positively die,’*+ and you do not actually warn him and speak in order to warn the wicked one from his wicked way to preserve him alive,+ he being wicked, in his error he will die,+ but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand.+ 19 But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked+ and he does not actually turn backfrom his wickedness and from his wicked way, he himself for his error will die;+ but as for you, you will have delivered your own soul.*+ 20 And when someone righteous turns back from his righteousness+and actually does injustice and I must put a stumbling block before him,+ he himself will die because you did not warn him. For his sin he will die,+ and his righteous acts that he did will not be remembered,+ but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand.+

Zeph.2:3-Seek Jehovah,+ all you meek ones* of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees.*

Seek righteousness, seek meekness.* Probably* you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger.+

Reve.6:

When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature+ say: “Come!” 8 And I saw, and look! a pale horse, and the one seated on it had the name Death. And the Grave* was closely following him. And authority was given them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with a long sword and with food shortage+ and with deadly plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.+

• What makes you think you understand the Holy Scriptures? ESPECIALLY when you use that member name?