Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 days ago

Why is it always EMAILS that cons revert to?

First Clinton, and now Biden.

I give you an "F" for originality.

7 days ago

Because it’s easy to make a fake email and say that it came from a certain someone. I can use 1 account, write an email to account 2. Log in to account 2, open the email and start editing it. I can replace my name with Hunter Biden. Change the recipient’s name to the president of the oil company. Write a message thanking the oil president and how I can hook him up with Joe. 

Back in the late 1900s, there was a flaw in Microsoft outlook where you can use any email address you want to send emails to and it’ll say that it was sent from that email. Suppose that Trump’s email address is therealpieceofshit@usa.gov. I can use that without needing to log in and if I send an email out, it’ll say <Donald J. Trump> therealpieceofshit@usa.gov. It was email spoofing  without much effort. 

• 7 days ago

Don't both of those drops have Ratty Ghouliani's urine stains all over them?

• 7 days ago

its funny how triggered liberals are at the democrats corruption being exposed with their own words, again.

7 days ago

Because thet surely can't win when it comes to the facts. So they make up conspiracy theories that can't be "disproven" to their satisfaction.

The fact that another post here wrote "PROFF" in all caps is proof enough that these are stupid people.

• 7 days ago

That’s called PROFF. 

• Troy
    7 days ago

Why don't liberals learn not to leave an Email chain recording their crimes.