Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 week ago

Why can I not admire Hitler Mussolini Tojo Saddam or Qaddafi ? But I can admire Lenin Mao Castro Trotsky and Stalin ? ?

Why are so many angry snowflakes get angry when you question their communist heros.

• 1 week ago

Why don't you have a backbone and some self-respect ??? I'd admire who I admire and to Hell with other people telling me who to admire 

• Andrew
    1 week ago

You can admire whomever you wish. Nobody cares what views a spineless lily-livered cur holds. You can't summon the stones to post using your own screen name. That's why you're here attempting to get a rise out of strangers on the internet. It must be horrible to be so incredibly lonely and desperate for attention. You scamper off now and get back to admiring your heroes. 

• Tina
    1 week ago

Don't be silly. Why would you want to admire any of them, and, in the unlikely circumstances that you do, what is stopping you?

• 1 week ago

Because it gets traffic on Yahoo Answers?

See?!