what would yours say?

My fiance said he would choose our unborn baby's life over mine if i needed an emergency abortion to live 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If i ever had that situation happen to me, i would leave him and get the abortion. Like the smarter people in the answers said, 

You could have another baby if you lived

It's not his choice to make

Terminate the relationship and get an abortion.

Both you and the baby would die if you didn't get one.

And i can't see myself dating somebody like that.

Source(s): The smart people in these answers, cannot believe some of you would choose a dead baby over a live wife
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My husband made it quite clear that he would choose me.

And yes, we actually faced this.

• 1 month ago

If you needed an "emergency abortion to live," both you AND the baby would die if you didn't get one.

• Hayley
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If I had a significant other and they said that to me, I would terminate the relationship. It is worrying how some people will put an unborn child over a woman's life. Doesn't her life matter?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm kind of old-fashioned. I would want my husband to choose me over anyone or anything.

So who's going to raise the baby-- his next wife?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oddly enough - my husband and I did have this conversation.  He absolutely picked to save me over saving the baby if there was a choice to be made.  His reason was that if he had me - we could have another baby.  (or adopt a baby)

• 1 month ago

screw that, my woman is worth way more than a parasite that hasn't contributed in any way yet

• 1 month ago

Good thing that isnt his choice.

My partner and I are done having kids.   But he is sensible and rational.   Hed choose my life over a fetus.

Unborn fetus isnt viable until a certain age anyways..  You would need the mother in order for the fetus to survive. 

If mother's life is at risk..  So is the fetus 

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think most mothers would give up their life for their child's.  As a father, I would need to discuss it with my wife.  Generally, I would save the child over me or my wife.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It seems you chose a bastard of the first order.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.