Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I eat baked potato's with lots of curry's and samosa   and veggies 

• 1 month ago

What is my mouth?

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A spoon?                                     !

• 1 month ago

Meatloaf or Steak. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A nice steak and salad, make a baked potato soup, top the baked potato with steamed broccoli and a cheese sauce, bacon, a roast or chops with salad and vegetables. Or just plain, butter maybe.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Usually a fork. I am content with just butter but will sometimes put cheese or gravy on them especially when I have leftover because I get gravy separate at Popeye's or KFC because my son likes his mashed potatoes with only butter 

• 1 month ago

Tinned Mackerel in tomato sauce with finely chopped salad vegetables, peas and sweetcorn all mashed with the fish with a little mayo. Microwave it for a minute to take the chill off and top the potatoes with it.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Butter and cheese-LOTS of cheese. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Usually just lots of butter.

• 2 months ago

Butter and cheese, tuna mayo and occasionally chilli but not often, with a side salad. That's it, I don't like the creative fillings that are often put on them, I feel it's a simple, no nonsense but good dinner and don't prat with it too much.

@anonymuncle, most people will know what the question is about without being a pedant like you. You even know what it's about and just decided to be a jackass.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.