Uncle asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

What do you eat baked potatoes with?

I eat baked potato's with lots of curry's and samosa   and veggies 

What is my mouth?

• keerok

A spoon?                                     !

Meatloaf or Steak. 

A nice steak and salad, make a baked potato soup, top the baked potato with steamed broccoli and a cheese sauce, bacon, a roast or chops with salad and vegetables. Or just plain, butter maybe.

• chorle

Usually a fork. I am content with just butter but will sometimes put cheese or gravy on them especially when I have leftover because I get gravy separate at Popeye's or KFC because my son likes his mashed potatoes with only butter 

Tinned Mackerel in tomato sauce with finely chopped salad vegetables, peas and sweetcorn all mashed with the fish with a little mayo. Microwave it for a minute to take the chill off and top the potatoes with it.

• kswck2

Butter and cheese-LOTS of cheese. 

Usually just lots of butter.

Butter and cheese, tuna mayo and occasionally chilli but not often, with a side salad. That's it, I don't like the creative fillings that are often put on them, I feel it's a simple, no nonsense but good dinner and don't prat with it too much.

@anonymuncle, most people will know what the question is about without being a pedant like you. You even know what it's about and just decided to be a jackass.