What is our role in life? ?

I’ve always wondered what is the purpose of humans in life, surely we are here for a reason... people say to live life to the fullest and as long as you live a happy life then that’s all that matters. I agree, but I still feel that there’s more to just being happy and having fun, surely there is more?  Especially after losing a dearly loved one, my heart hurts everyday and I’ve found myself asking this question more and more. Sometimes I just don’t understand why we are here. I think that humans have done more bad things to earth than good, I don’t think we are protecting it. So I feel that humans are a waste really, as horrible as that sounds. It’s frustrating to me, because I wish I could find answers. What do you think of our role? Have you ever had a life changing experience that made you realise your role? Have you ever had a spiritual experience, or a message from beyond the grave perhaps?

• 1 week ago

When I was young I used to wonder the same thing. I searched for the truth and the reason why. Then I found the Word of God, the Bible and the answer to all my questions were answered.

Search for God and you will find your answer.

Revelation 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

1 week ago

A world needs players. You're a temporary participant. After your death, you get subsumed into the earth, beautiful, isn't it?

• 1 week ago

Yes, there is more.  Our purpose in life is to become more like God, and we do that by obeying Christ, keeping his commandments, and doing good to other people.  Learn love through service.

• 1 week ago

Your purpose in life is only what you make of it. You are the only one responsible, no one else. Living a 'happy life' would be a shallow life. You will have lived a successful life if people remember you for the good things you did, not how happy you were.

• 1 week ago

Your purpose:  Isaiah 43:7.

• 1 week ago

The Mission of My Life

God has created me to do Him some definite service. He has committed some work to me which He has not committed to another. I have my mission. I may never know it in this life, but I shall be told it in the next. I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection between persons. He has not created me for naught. I shall do good; I shall do His work. I shall be an angel of peace, a preacher of truth in my own place, while not intending it if I do but keep His commandments. Therefore, I will trust Him, whatever I am, I can never be thrown away. If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve Him, in perplexity, my perplexity may serve Him. If I am in sorrow, my sorrow may serve Him. He does nothing in vain. He knows what He is about. He may take away my friends. He may throw me among strangers. He may make me feel desolate, make my spirits sink, hide my future from me. Still, He knows what He is about.

Prayer of John Henry  Newman

• Noddy
    1 week ago

To leave the planet better off than the way we found it..

1 week ago

Earth is Gods garden in otherwise hostile space. It began when God made Eden and created and appointed Adam and Eve as caretakers.

When he ejected them from Eden, his garden is now the whole earth, and humanity is its keeper.

We are here then to love and serve God and all others. 

Keep your loved one alive in your heart and s/he never truly dies. Hopefully you will reunite as one in heaven.

• You humans, always worrying about your purpose.

• 1 week ago

Waste it until its all over.