Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Who was a better wrestler in the 90's: Rey Mysterio or Eddie Guerrero?

BQ: Who was a better wrestler in the 2000's?

Both excellent workers but I would say Eddie was a bit better overall.

BQ: Hard to tell, I think it's unfair to compare their work since Eddie passed away in the mid-2000's. I could easily see Eddie doing great things and possibly became WWE Champ again if he didn't passed away. Of course for this very reason Rey became WWE Champion. Their path would have been different and Eddie would have most definitely be the better worker since WWE would have had bigger plans for him.

Eddie Guerrero was senior than Rey Mysterio, so he was better.

I'm actually gonna go with Rey Mysterio in all due respect to both workers, both are amazing.

Eddie was probably a better entertainer though, Rey is a pure babyface whereas Eddie was great at both babyface and heel, so gotta give props to Eddie there.

Eddie also much better on the mic, which has never been Reys strongest attribute.. And Eddie also the better "technical wrestler" 

BUT

In the ring, NO ONE is more fun to watch than Rey Mysterio, he really changed the game... Eddie is great but Rey, just a pleasure to watch and I also think Rey has "still got it" after all these years.

I gotta love both guys, and honesty I believe Rey would of been world champ eventually if Eddie hasn't of passed, he had the IT factor eitherway

• Adam

Eddie on both. Better all round

Have to go with Eddie Guerrero.

Eddie Guerrero

Rey Mysterio