Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

Which Laptop do you have, and what is your main use for it?

mention the brand, screen size, and specs.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I have two laptops in use, but mostly, I use a Microsoft Surface. 

So, I have a Microsoft Surface (i5, four gigs RAM) for more portable work.It is a great machine and almost six years old.

• 1 month ago

I am using HP and Apple laptop for software development.

• 1 month ago

It's a Samsung. The screen is the extra wide format, but I don't know the size.  It has an AMD processor with 8GB ram and a 500GB HD.

I rarely use it as I prefer desktops.  

• 1 month ago

Lenovo. I like the quality and the red mouse between the G and H. I know others do too. Also, the cost. they're so good, I have bought them on e-bay. It's also what I'm used to.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

2017 MacBook Air, 8 GB RAM, 13.3" screen, 256 GB SSD, I use it for Photoshop and with a 24" monitor, watching movies. 

• Shadow
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Sadly, I cannot list all the laptops that I have but they are Dell, Lenovo and Acer laptops used for everything from normal office work to gaming and movies.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

me well i use a , scratches head , its c pad that acts like a computer , it runs windows 10 on  qualicomm chip. really an odd ball , but its still being developed to go against intel and amd . its hopefully the new brand of processor , its a samsung book S .

• 2 months ago

Dell Inspiron R15 3521, 2012 year, i3, ordinary RAM and HDD sizes, touch screen, Internet stuff, office stuff.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dell 14” connected to 22” monitor for Photoshop projects

Acer 15.4” for music files, played through amp of home theater system

Gateway 17.3” for odds and ends (rarely used; I prefer my iPad)

Too many specs to list.

• 2 months ago

Model Name: MacBook Air  (13-inch, Mid 2011)

Model Identifier: MacBookAir4,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Mainly use it for internet stuff. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.