Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 week ago

Should their be a super tax on the super rich?

1 week ago

This Has been tried. It only forces them to  remove money from tax shelters. Then. everything falls apart The rich often put money in inaccessible  bank accounts, anyway, like Swiss accounts.

Only solution is slowly re graduating tax bases. More incentives.

The Beatles put a lot of their money into medical research to avoid (not "evade" ) taxes. That $ was directly responsible for research into the development of  the MRI. Next time your get one, you can sing "Hey, Jude" in thanks. 

Robert: NO. The rich often only pay 10-15%. Capone paid Zero.   The rich hide  that  other  60-65%,  so they cant immediately access it, but it' Isn't Taxes:

REF: My brother is a Tax CPA. My Daddy was raised in '20's and '30's, one thing insisted upon by the masses  Was a flat tax of the rich. Didn't work. They are in a 75% bracket, but can hire good accountants to hide most of it. Odd how there Still are very rich, even  in a panic. Some get Richer.

Source(s): REF My daddy, who grew up in '20's and Depression and saw Congress attempt these things. Didn't work.
  • Rick
    1 week ago

nope, they'll just leave ................

• 1 week ago

I think the tax code needs a complete overhaul. 

You don't need to create a special tax on the rich...........but just fix all the damn loopholes that exist right now,  that sees major corporations  paying  ZERO taxes.........

more and more laws,  don't solve the problems........just fix the ones already on the books. 

1 week ago

" there " and yes. 

Alternately they could get a partial tax right-off by providing vital services to the community,

especially those with less financial resources. (side note; TD troll must be against equality).

• F
    1 week ago

I don’t care how much money you “earn”, I think it’s wrong for any government to take more than 50% of it. Having said that, the Scottish government takes 50% when you earn £41k, hardly anyone’s idea if super rich.

1 week ago

There not their. The super tax will never happen.

• Good
    1 week ago

The tax system is totally upside down. 

Those at the bottom of the pile should pay the heaviest in taxes while those going up the income scale should pay less the higher they go. 

This would motivate folks to get out and work to elevate themselves out of poverty and stop living off of handouts and being lazy parasites on the backs of the rest of us.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, some people need help.  Okay, I get that.  Then we help them.  Others, yes, many others are simply holding out their hands and taking all they can get while doing nothing for themselves.

.

• Buzz
    1 week ago

In the Uk there is. 

• 1 week ago

The super tax will never happen.

• 1 week ago

Yes. There's no reason those uber rich pricks should hoard all of their money to themselves when they can help out. Fat good having a billion dollars is gonna do when they're dead, it's just gonna be wasted.