Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

What is the best option when there is a shooting in front of you while driving?

Drive pass by, get out of your car and run, or other?

A good quality dashcam.

Avenge for the shootee.

• F

A J turn.      

• Erik

The odds of that happening are near zero.

• arther

only in America what a place you live in, how far off being a 3rd world country are some parts. disgusting 

Get your *** out of there by any means necessary. You'll know the way out when you see it.

you'll probably never be in that situation, i would either try to reverse at full speed then turn around, or I would just take the keys out of my car and run off if there was nowhere to go

• CB

If you are moving, stop quickly and turn around and head the other way while dialing 911. 

If possible continue to a safe place and call authorities.  If you must stop then personally I would shoot back to protect myself and others. I would never run away and leave my vehicle behind.

Yes, exit the area as quickly and safely as possible.  Also, if possible, stay at right angles to the shooter ... bullets do not turn corners.