Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Is it bad that I lost?

So there’s this TikTok game called “Leg Wrestling” where you lie down on the ground beside someone and you go 1, 2, 3, lock legs, and try to flip the other person over. 

I always thought that guys are stronger than girls usually, but I tried leg wrestling with my friend and she literally flipped me so fast. I was honestly shocked. But, Is it normal for a guy to lose to a girl in leg wrestling? I’m 5’6, and she’s 6’0 

Yes its bad, go and get her

• adam

Tik Tok? you IDIOT leg wrestling is 100s of years old. Your just a lil girly man . She did you with strap on after she won didnt she? 

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for your question.

No, don't feel bad if you lost to leg wrestling. Due to the difference in how testosterone affects men and estrogen and progesterone affect women, women can develop much stronger thighs than men, especially if the male doesn't work out or exercise.

See source for more info.

Thanks

• Hector

You should try out for NXT

• David

Are you just learning about Leg Wrestling now??? It's been centuries.  My brother and I were leg wrestling 60 years ago.  No wonder you have trouble if you think it's something new.

• Jake

She's just an amazon woman compared to you. No wonder she kicked your ***. Most women have more body fat than men anyways. However if you're short and weigh less then you are obviously at a disadvantage unless you know martial arts, work out regularly, or take steroids.  

You call identify yourself as Male yet you play TikTok games.

bruh you are a whamen not a guy, idiot