Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

Perhaps smoking will kill coronavirus?

I'm 65 and have smoked all my life. I don't wear masks and I don't "socially distance." Yet I never got the coronavirus! Your thoughts?

• blank

You got lucky. That's my thought.

• Emdog

Plague outbreak in London 1665: people thought smoking would prevent plague. Even little children were smoking. It didn't work. The idea syphilis somehow inoculated a person preventing plague was prevalent. That didn't work either.

However, early on I did read about some French numbers that indicated smokers had a lower rate of covid.. Might be because others don't want to stand in your smoke, so results in greater social distancing... I'm a smoker, if that matters 

You're entitled to make your own choices.If smoking was going to kill the virus it would be dead already or maybe never would have come, considering all the smokers around.

no                 

No, smoking doesn't kill coronavirus.

• Jesere

What if you are a carrier,  these precautions are for you and those around you. 

No but you probably have a built up immune system 

Piss off, troll.

Yet.