David Duke, former leader of the KKK, is calling for Trump to nominate FOX show host Tucker Carlson as his vice president. What do you think?

Would Trump rather nominate David Duke?

https://www.newsweek.com/kkk-david-duke-tucker-car...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Actually months ago he said Pence will run again. too late for your question

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's flattering Carlson in hopes Carlson will flatter him. Otherwise, David Duke is forgotten.

• Cathy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That is a fantastical idea.  Tucker is not a pedophile.  Mike Pence is a pedophile.  So is ex-Speaker of the House of Representatives Dennis Hastert.  

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Still? Exactly how many times do you want Trump to denounce him? He's done so 20 TIMES on video tape. Why are you paying attention to David Duke? I guess you and Newsweek need to help Kamala take attention away from the godfather Biden and his treasonous dealings with China, and Russia, and Ukraine, and Kazakhstan, and a whole bunch of other "stans." 

It's amusing that you people call others racists, but the only ones paying attention to it are liberals.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think its weird that so many Democrats not only know David Duke, but follow his twitter feed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Would like to have a David as your father or wolf Blitzer?

Source(s): Princess Zork
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

How about nominate Daisy Duke.

• 1 month ago

Tucker.... good

David Duke...... putz.

• I think you are a ridiculous troll.  

• 1 month ago

Only libs seem to care about anything Duke says

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.