Do you know anyone who is mega-rich in Australia?

Ryan Giggs lives down the road from me in Worsley but even he is poor compared to the wealthy Qataris. They are stupendously rich. I know Old Timer has an outdoor pool but that is fairly common for the middle class in places like Australia and Canada. I have a client, who I helped make rich, that has an indoor pool and jacuzzi. 

He has a 50-odd year old Aussie lady living in an apartment on the estate, who works as a ‘house manager’. It’s like Victorian England. Who the fvck has a house manager? I’ve seen her walking a chichuau around the grounds. She’s an incredibly nice lady and I was intrigued to find out how she ended up there. 

She was apparently working in London as an event manager and she sorted out a few gigs for him or something, so he brought her out to Qatar to run his domestic affairs. She will be on a fat salary, not doubt. 

You should see what Qatar is like. They still have an upstairs-downstairs mentally here. They can buy Aussie wenches like they are nothing. 

ILW: Yes, most of the subcontinent labourers are dirt poor. The black ex-slave Qataris still aren't completely equal and are the only poor Qataris you will find.

Seek help from a mental professional

• dj

I do not know anyone who is rich either mega or unmega. And I have no wish to meet any such people.

The mega rich are bailing out of Britain in the thousands, and many are moving to Australia

The wealthy have started leaving the UK and heading to Australia to escape Brexit and high inheritance taxes.

The UK, which has for the past 30 years been a major destination for high-net-worth individuals — those with net assets of $1 million ($A1.38 million) or more — is seeing the wealthy head to the airport.

About 1,000 came into the UK in 2017, but this was more than cancelled out by about 5,000 leaving, according to analysis by consultancy New World Wealth in its latest "UK Wealth Report."

“The UK’s traditionally high inheritance taxes made the likes of Australia and the US more appealing to migrating HNWIs post Brexit,” the report says.

id say an out door pool is nicer in the fresh air.....

but nope  dont know any filthy rich people ..

many live in the suburbs and dont skite 

nothing special about the mega rich, take a look at Trump, an absolute moron, than you have Jamie Packer, an unhappy mixed up bloke that makes mistake after mistake and no friends, Clive Palmer the crook who refuses to pay his employees when he closed one of his companies, Gina Rhinehart, who has split with her children, a complete nut case. Family comes first.

Than the other end of the scale aussie battler who has nothing and is completely obsessed with me for some reason and has now had my last answer to you about Australian humour deleted. how sick is that clown.

I'd sooner know the bloke down the street who has a decent job, a loving family, they are the ones who are mega rich, great amounts of wealth is toxic.

you better hurry up and read this before the sook has it deleted..

Recent most of your post are expressing adverse or disapproving comments or judgements toward Australians. 

I just want to say I don't have a problem with you or any other pom, I hope that makes you feel a little better, now get over it!

Aren't there any poor people in Qatar.

Australia has mining billionaires but they keep it all for themselves.

• arther

why an indoor pool what a great climate you live in. Couldn't give a rats about your dick sizing comp.

Yes I do, but I don't gloat about  it.