do you like music?

rap, jazz, reggae, classic rock, hawiian, or other stuff

• mars

Yes- Rap: Will Smith, Jazz: Charlie Hunter, Reggae: Burning Spear, Classic Rock: Boston, Hawaiian: Joseph Spence, Other- (Avant-Garde): Henry Cow.

My music collection/taste is all over the place BUT - the caveat is some songs that are immortal to everyone are just hideous to me. 

I am absolutely no fan of Queen... and I don't get what the hype is about U2... or Aerosmith... or a lot of them out there.

I pretty much live for it.

I like 90's country, some rock and metal, rock covers of pop songs, "emo" music, carly rae jepsen, Skyrim theme song, fallout theme song, and a bunch of other stuff

Very much. I like a variety of genres. I'm not a fan of rap which is not music. I don't condemn it, I just don't like it.

nope                        

yes i love music i listen to it on the bus to school i listen to it back home on the bus i listen to it in the bedroom i listen to it while sleeping i listen to it while taking a sh!t i listen to it while having a shower yes yes i love music i love it love it

• blank

I like all music but my favroite is Rap.

I like classic rock, jazz and classical best.

Yes, Yes, Yes, some of it, some of it, and yes

I like rhythm and blues, classic rock and country, bluegrass, old school hip hop, and jazz. I pretty much like anything really. It depends on the song and what I'm in the mood to listen to.