Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

Should a college or university have the right to suspend students who brag about breaking its rules on their Facebook pages?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I guess that might be good 

• 1 month ago

To brag about performing a violation on any of these sites is a confession of guilt.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yes , bad for a university if a student rags fb or any public medium . 

• david
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Sure. Despite your tuition payment, your attendance at that school is also under proviso that you follow their rules. Think of it like the judge suspending your drivers license because you want to drive like an idiot. "But I paid the licensure fees at the DMV!"

You paid for the privilege to . . . .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes they do. Anyone who does this on Facebook deserves to be suspended. Their reckless actions could easily endanger other students and faculty, as well as cause a lot of unneeded problems on campus. They are already in violation of the school's strict code of conduct.

• Ronald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You should leave a college or university you don't like. There is no need to defame it and pass negative comments about it on social media. 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Kinda Harsh but they should Issue Punishment but Idk about Suspending maybe Detention or something a Little Less Harsh

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is not just their right. IT is in their rules. Being suspended is not enough. I say outright expulsion instead. Any student who is bold enough to foolishly leave evidence about their wrongdoing shouldn't be allowed to graduate in that school. It is a direct challenge to authority and a blatant show of stupidity.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely, yes!

• 1 month ago

This is against their policies for sure. That's why they have right to suspend such students by issuing a warning letter.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.