Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

Are android users actually poor?

Just trying to figure out what causes iphone users to say that. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. I use a samsung device and its very good.

• 1 month ago

No.  That myth comes from very inexpensive handsets sold in developing countries that run Android.  

There are specialized industrial handsets that sell for several times more than any iPhone.  

• 2 months ago

I like both, I have iPhones and some Huawei phones. Also someone said that iPhone users can't use Android.

• 2 months ago

Nope, I have both. I only bought my iphone XS max because I didn't find any other Android- based phones that could compare in hardware at the time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

iphone users are just trying to justify themselves being stupid for wasting money.   

They want their iphones to be a status signal and will go into debt to get one.  Lots of poor people own iphones. It makes them feel, not so poor. 

• 2 months ago

Just a snob thing. Apple iPhone's tend to be more expensive than Android phones.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've found that iPhones are mostly an American thing.

If you look at Cell Phone sales volume data from other countries, you will see that in some places the Galaxy S series has a commanding lead over the iPhone. In some countries no one buys an iPhone. 

The Western World populous that says Android users are poor are thinking of the budget Android phones. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. Androids are expensive as well, especially flag ship models. But there are cheaper ones too. Weird thing to say that android users would be poor haha.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

poor guess windows users are rich , they can afford software ..

• 2 months ago

No. Androids are expensive as well, especially flag ship models. But there are cheaper ones too. Weird thing to say that android users would be poor haha.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.