Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicJazz · 4 months ago

Do you listen to  jazz,   classical   music ?   If not, why not ?

I love classical music but don't care for Jazz. I tried getting into jazz but couldn't. It just comes across as flat(?). That's not to say that Jazz isn't good. It's just not my taste.

A little of both depending on the mood. I'll be honest that I'm not a conoseur but I'll still enjoy it.

i was brought up on classical music and as an adult took a great interest in jazz. Now I only have one radio station which plays both in fact I am listening to jazz right now

Best Russian songs from https://muzup.ru/

• Yes. Actually, there's some similarities in both genres.

• Kyle

i listen to jazz.  not so much classical but i have nothing against it.

i play jazz as well when my work allows it.  i play saxophone.

i like to listen to my local communities college jazz radio station in the car sometimes.  they play great tracks.  you can check them out online.  90.9 wdcb college of dupage 

Yes I do, along with other genres.

No especially jazz and I'm from the home of it because it puts me to sleep personality I I reather rock were I'm also from the home of it 

I love Jazz and listen to it on a daily basis. I don't dislike Classical but have never been a huge fan and do find it a little boring.

• Kathy

I do not listen to either one, because I do not like either one.