Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

My teacher didn’t respond to my email, why?

So basically I’m 17 and have a huge crush on my science teacher who’s in her 40s and married but she looks younger and she’s so pretty I just love her and want to be at least friends since I can’t date her so I emailed her asking if she would want to come with me to the mall just to talk and hangout and she didn’t respond and I’m not sure if she just didn’t get it or what 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

cause shes not supposed to hang out with you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am tempted simply to say 'troll', but on the off-chance that it is genuine, note this: No teacher wants to get romantically involved with any student.   If the student is below a certain age it would be illegal anyway (ages vary from place to place, but 18 in the UK).  

Any teacher who gets an e-mail with any hint of that sort would simply ignore it.   End of story. 

And, as you say, your target is married, do you think she would seriously want to risk ruining her marriage for a few moments with you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She didn't answer you because you are a troll who said you were a male teacher in your 60s and had a crush on a 17 year old male student in your last question.....

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Troll fail, dear.

These repeated posts are making you look seriously ill, dear.  See a shrink and figure out why you feel compelled to post them. If it's OCD, medication is available to help you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Oh here's  Colly again with her silly trolling fantasies about her teachers.

People, pay no attention to her. She clearly has a problem finding anything worthwhile to fill her time.

• 2 months ago

she doesn't wanna go to jail

• 2 months ago

She's not obligated to answer you.

• 2 months ago

She didn't answer you back because she cannot have a relationship with you outside of school, it's inappropriate.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I thought you had a crush on your history teacher who farts in class. Does Warren know about this

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.