Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Who are your top 5 or 10 favorite cruiserweights/juniors of all time?

@Adam. Thanks for answering my questions. You seem to be a great user, and I appreciate you taking the time to answer them.

1. Rey Mysterio

2.The Hurricane 

3. Funaki 

4. Taijri

5. Hornswoggle

Rey Mysterio

Ultimo Dragon,

Billy Kidman,

Chavo Guerrero,

The Hurricane, I loved the rock and hurricane storyline.

1. Rey Mysterio

2.The Hurricane

3. Funaki

4. Taijri

5. Hornswoggle

1. Jushin Thunder Liger

2. Rey Mysterio

3. Eddie Guerrero

4. Ultimo Dragon

5. Dean Malenko

6. Juventud Guerrera

7. Flyin' Brian

8. Pegasus Kid (Chris Benoit)

9. Dynamite Kid

10. Tiger Mask I

• Not necessarily in this order:

1) Ultimo Dragon--A Legend in Mexico, A Legend in Japan. I still find it hard to believe that he won several Tournaments in Japan and came to The United States with 9 Light Heavyweight and Cruiserweight Championships and challenged WCW World Light Heavyweight Champion Dean Malenko and win? Who wins and holds 10  Championships at the same time.

2) Dynamite Kid--Great Combination of Strength, Athleticism, Agility, Determination and Wrestling Skill.

3) Tiger Mask I--Similar to Dynamite Kid a Great Combination of Strength, Athleticism, Agility, Determination and Wrestling Skill.

4) Rey Mysterio, Jr.--A Pioneer when I first saw him throughout the 1990's he was doing Aerial Moves no one else could do.

5) Juventud Guerra--One of the few Wrestlers in the world who could go move for move with Rey Mysterio, Jr.

6) Flyin Brian Pillman--Great Combination of Strength, Athleticism, Agility, Determination and Wrestling Skill. He could and did throw standing drop kicks 6' Up and Higher.

7) Jushin Thunder Liger--Great Combination of Strength, Athleticism, Agility, Determination and Wrestling Skill.

8) Will Osprey--Great Combination of Strength, Athleticism, Agility, Determination and Wrestling Skill.

9) Kushida--Great Combination of Strength, Athleticism, Agility, Determination and Wrestling Skill.

10) Alex Shelley--Great Combination of Strength, Athleticism, Agility, Determination and Wrestling Skill.

• Adam

Didn't see a lot of WCW and admittedly haven't watched many of todays current cruisers, so based off limited knowledge

1. Pac/Neville - Hes amazing and as a fellow Geordie, admittedly I'm biased

2. Jericho in WCW - I watched some of the old Nitro's and loved the him V malenko stuff. Funny, entertaining, great in ring

3. Malenko - See Jericho

4. Rey Mysterio - WCW and WWE entertained me all the way

5. Brian Kendrick - I liked him, thought his team with London was really good and the stuff he did after was cool. Rarely bored me