Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 2 months ago

I am bored teen ?

What can I do I'm so bored

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

try learning to juggle! That's what I've been doing recently and its pretty fun. I suggest using lemons or oranges to juggle with, there are some good tutorials on youtube to get started

• 1 month ago

go explore your city if you’re that kinda person like find rooftops you can get to and just lookout over your neighborhood it’s pretty cool 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

All the wonders of today's technology at his disposal and he's bored. Go get a job, teen. Then you'll be too busy making money to be bored.

• 2 months ago

Buy a new game and play it, it'll dim the boredom.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Every time my kids come out with "I'm bored", they find themselves polishing the silver, clipping the hedges, cleaning their rooms, organizing the garage...see where I am going with this? Make yourself useful. There is plenty to do.

• 2 months ago

mow  your  neighbor's  yard … then  trim  their  bushes … then  edge  their  lawn … then  sweep  the  clipping  off  the  pavement.  once  you  finish … do  same  thing  with  the  neighbor  on  other  side  of  you … then  the  neighbor  across  from  you.  now  then … are  you  really  bored?  or  just  bloody  indolent?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That depends if you are over 18 or under.

• Damien
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

go learn chess or go learn how to create a program using coding, both are great time pass

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.