Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 2 months ago

I am bored teen ?

What can I do I'm so bored

• 4 days ago

try learning to juggle! That's what I've been doing recently and its pretty fun. I suggest using lemons or oranges to juggle with, there are some good tutorials on youtube to get started

go explore your city if you’re that kinda person like find rooftops you can get to and just lookout over your neighborhood it’s pretty cool 

All the wonders of today's technology at his disposal and he's bored. Go get a job, teen. Then you'll be too busy making money to be bored.

Buy a new game and play it, it'll dim the boredom.

Every time my kids come out with "I'm bored", they find themselves polishing the silver, clipping the hedges, cleaning their rooms, organizing the garage...see where I am going with this? Make yourself useful. There is plenty to do.

mow  your  neighbor's  yard … then  trim  their  bushes … then  edge  their  lawn … then  sweep  the  clipping  off  the  pavement.  once  you  finish … do  same  thing  with  the  neighbor  on  other  side  of  you … then  the  neighbor  across  from  you.  now  then … are  you  really  bored?  or  just  bloody  indolent?

That depends if you are over 18 or under.

• Damien

go learn chess or go learn how to create a program using coding, both are great time pass