Where to practice rally driving? UK?

I went to rally school not long ago. - a gift from my girlfriend.

I spent 5 hours under a private tutorship on a gravel track/stage.

I never really was into motor sport but after I finished rally school, I think I fell in love with the sport.

Anyway I was already in the process of buying a new car and I'm now thinking it's worth keeping my old car (It's a cheap little thing) and having a bit of fun making use of my newly acquired driving techniques.

Now my problem is that I want to do it legally. So I'm wondering if there are any rally enthusiasts out there that would be able to give me a bit of direction on this.

Is there anywhere I can just take my car and drive? Even if I have to pay that's fine.

I read online that I have to take a BARS exam or something to get a B class license in order to be able to compete, but honestly I don't really want to compete at this point of time. I just want to have a bit of fun and improve.

Unless of course that is the only way of doing what I want to do?

If that's the case, then what would it take to pass the BARS? Like what knowledge/skills would I need?

Thanks in advance :)

Oh really did you whoopppeee!!

• Adam

Hire some private land then have fun.