Is Trump refusing to condemn white supremacy because he counts on their support if he loses the election and declares he won't leave the WH?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Trump does condemn white supremacists but he said he wasn't familiar with the Proud Boys.  Turns out they are not white supremacists and in fact are 10% to 20% people of color.  Biden is being sued for calling Rittenhous a white supremacist and militia member. His lawyer is the same one that Sandman has.  He was the young man called a white supremacist in the incident with the native American.  He has won millions of dollars from a couple of media so far.

• 4 weeks ago

Fell for the FAKE NEWS yet again, huh?

During the debate, Trump most certainly did condemn white supremacy.  Here's the transcript:

WALLACE: Are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups -

TRUMP: Sure.

WALLACE: - and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

TRUMP: Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing...

The President did in fact say he would condemn white supremacists when he said "Sure."

Then again, yesterday, he was asked a question by ABC News's Kyra Phillips and Trump gave a full fledged condemnation of white supremacy again.  And in fact, Trump has condemned white supremacy many times over the year.  I've provided links that cover a few different times Trump has done just that.

So maybe the question you should be asking is, why isn't the news media telling you this???

• 4 weeks ago

On at least 20 occasions Trump has specifically condemned white supremacy but the democrats and their liberal media keep telling the same lie.  This from Time magazine: "BY ZEKE J MILLER AUGUST 14, 2017 12:50 PM EDT

President Donald Trump sharply condemned racist, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi sympathizers on Monday afternoon, after nearly 48 hours of bipartisan criticism over his response to the weekend’s violent clashes in Charlottesville, Va.

“Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,” Trump said."

• 4 weeks ago

it's good that you come here and ask questions..... it's clear you have much to learn about how real people think and vote....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.