Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 4 weeks ago

Do you believe there are differences of mentality between Australians and Canadians?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

The Canadians are proactive and pioneering. The Australians are reactive and timid. The Canadians joined the British forces in burning down the White House. The Australians are far too cowardly to do something like that.

• 3 weeks ago

Canadians take a bit to get us but they’re better than the septics

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Seeing that Canada is are a bilingual society, there probably are differences.

• 4 weeks ago

no i don't they are very similar people in a culture 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Even though I've never been to Canada, I've met a few here and find them a nice bunch and open minded. They like to talk about their number 1 sport Ice Hockey and loves to bash the Americans. I prefer to get along with Canadians over Kiwis anyday of the week.

Tonight, Go the Panthers. Smash those chooks.

• 4 weeks ago

HDB, you claim to be an intelligent man and you come up with a rubbish answer like that.

That's the most ridiculous thing i've heard.I'm convinced you at some time have been humiliated by some Australians, or bashed or something and this is the only way can make yourself feel better.

In other words, stop talking shlt.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We are both controlled by China.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.