Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why do men blame women for doing prostitution to survive?

It's only a result of poverty.

More like HATE women

• Alesha

Any time there is a demand for a product or service the economy will find a way to provide it. If guys aren't willing to shell out cash for sex, prostitution would cease to exist. Most men don't really blame the prostitutes. But those that do delude themselves into a semi religious thought pattern that blames women for a lot of the world problems. Ever since St Augustine, a 5th century religious scholar wrote that sex for pleasure, even among married couples, is a venal sin, the religious world has had a very narrow view of sex.

• Isaac

Why do women murder their kids? 

What's that? You just meant like.... a FEW men do this? Well, I just meant a few women. 

So, why do SOME men do this? Dunno. Why do SOME women murder their kids? 

Are we done throwing **** at entire genders yet? 

Not all men In Germany It was mainly Men who made it legal

and Government Controlled

Women who do prostitution have no self-respect.

If I could I would legalize prostitution.

• Bill

Since when do women need to become prostitutes to survive? 

Well some may do it to survive but let's not act like these girls are all innocent. Lot of these girls are thieves, criminals and not a criminal because of their prostitution. It's because of other violent and theft crimes

Just hear what Cardi B says. She has drugged and robbed men after they pass out and who knows what I haven't heard from her, I just ignore her because shes another ghetto and uneducated ignorant negro. Shes disgusting. Shes so unattractive, no normal guy is going to date a prostitute. Disgusting role model for kids these days especially girls and extra especially for young impressionable girls. Shes definitely a Nig with a hard R - the pure definition of a ignorant and uneducated wanna try to act hard black person

These girls dont care about you. You are getting fed all these little lies that they are just misfortune women and this and that, "they are the real victims!" Blah blah blah

I bet you dont know any real prostitutes

• Jesere

The demand came before the supply.  And who visits prostitutes,  men