Is my partner being too friendly? If so what do I do how do I tell him? ?

To set the record straight I will never and have ever told my partner he couldn’t be friends with someone and he has many female friends that I like and trust and I feel cool around them. But this one female friend he has the feeling is different, I feel off. And I feel their interactions is a little different like flirty and when I was with them he would only talk to her until she walked away than her would talk to me. It made me pissed and uncomfortable, but I’m scared to tell him because I don’t want him think I’m insecure and he can’t be friends with her. It’s not that I just feel a line was crossed. 

• T J

Cannot handle it, move on. You have no right to tell him anything of who he speaks to. If you do he will dump you.

• Dze

in a relationship the line is crossed if they have any friends of the opposite sex ... you either want a relationship or you want to fck around .. dont gloss it over ..