Is good diabetic control a sign I do not have Corona Virus ?Would I  go hyperglycaemic  if I had it ?

I am on multiple daily insulin shots , a T2 with the presentation of a T1 without anti bodies .

My question was meant to mean if my sugars are in healthy range is it a good sign of not being infected and to be alert if control becomes hard like when I had a sore throat and snotty nose a while ago and I constantly had high blood sugar .. I know I have equal odds of catching it as anyone else .

Whether you go hypoglycemic or hyperglycemic does NOT indicate whether you have covid 19 or not. Fevers and high blood sugars often go together. You could be entirely asymptomatic and have covid 19. . 

• Lili

Diabetes doesn't make you more likely to catch the virus, nor does "good diabetic control" make you more likely NOT to catch it. After all, plenty of people without diabetes have caught the virus.

You could easily have the virus and be asymptomatic, by the way.The important issue is that having diabetes can put you at greater risk of complications if you DO catch the virus. The same is true of having, say, heart or lung conditions or being obese.

No, your blood sugar readings are NOT an indication of whether or not you have the virus.

You need to learn to write English more competently.