Amanda asked in HealthDental · 3 weeks ago

jaw popping for weeks ?

for couple weeks now my jaw has been popping whenever i chew or open wide and my ears have a popping/crackling sensation when i move my jaw side to side. it came out of no where and i haven’t had any relief. everyone keeps saying oh his tmj tmj it will go away eventually but it’s so uncomfortable and making something as simple as eating a struggle... anyone else have this issue and find relief ? i have a dentist appointment in two weeks i just want to know if anyone else has experienced this and how long it took to go away

I used to have very bad tmj problem. So effin bad that I was afraid to sleep because every time I sleep I used to wake up with locked jaw. I couldn't open my mouth for like hours in morning.

I was kid & parents never Cared about me so ofc I Search for free ways to treat it and found about E. D. M. subliminals ( or her old channel SAFE SUBLIMINAL)

That channel have subliminal music to treat tmj 

You might not belive it but after listening their music my tmj went away within 2 moths.