Trump says insulin is cheap as water, Please tell me how to get it?

I am a diabetic, please tell me how to get it cheap as water, Mine cost a lot please help!

I've been surviving on  samples from pharmaceutical companies from my diabetes doctor for over 10 years. Fortunately I am NOT insulin resistant. 4 or 5 insulin injections of 4 units or more per DAY does add up. That's in addition to long acting insulin once or twice a day. One of my neighbors who I usually do not get along with gave me two 5 packs of long acting insulin on July 4. Her diabetes doctor had given them to her. She's using a different type of long acting in sin that I have used. She said she was going to take them back to her doctor. She was glad to give them to someone else. 

Cheap as designer water maybe. I have a feeling someone told him one brand of insulin was "cheap", just not which one. It's cheap for bodybuilders, buying it under the table, from Mexico, Canada. 

In Walmart pharmacy, long acting and the short acting is $20 each for their generic, and without a prescription in many states. But I very much doubt he knows anyone that has shopped in a Walmart in the past 6 years. 

• kelvin

you come to Canada