Do you agree that straight people who support homosexuality are as big a problem as homosexuals themselves?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most don't care who does what with their lives, God ids who has a problem with the way they live their lives. they will all answer to him the day they meet him.

• 3 weeks ago

This is a closed question which I suspect is asked in a kind of self-righteous manner.  Decent people realise it's a terrible thing to stand between two people who love each other.

• 3 weeks ago

No, since when is this a problem and why should it be? How is this an issue? Seriously , respect others and grow a brain 

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Since when did homosexuals cause a problem for you? Are they forcing you into a same sex marriage?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

If being understanding and broad minded about others who walk different paths, then yes! They can be just as big of a problem.....And should! Look at it this way. If it should be found that there was no god, then the problem with other people's life style would simply go away.

• 3 weeks ago

Your premise is unsubstantiated. You referred to something as a problem with no reasoning as to why, yet you want an answer on whether or not something is equally problematic. Tell us the problem with homosexuality first, otherwise I can't answer the question with honesty.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It dont matter to me what they do

• 3 weeks ago

definitely. we need more people with a strong moral back bone, not fewer.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, because neither homosexuals nor their allies are any problem whatsoever.  The problem is ignorant prejudiced bigots, particularly those who hide behind chickenshit anonymity like cowardly children, who imagine there to be some kind of problem with LGBT people.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. I think people like you are the problem.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.