Lesbians are you happy that you got nothing to do with men? Most men are horrible to women anyway ?

Rape

Murder

Domestic violence 

Oppression 

Sexism 

Most straight women suffer from that by men worldwide. I bet you lesbians are happy that you don’t have to deal with that as much as straight women. 

6 days ago

Hitler's homosexual partners were many.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but also Bronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewish blood in them and engaged in debauchery.

According to Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horsefoot, rabbit lip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insane asylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians.

Karl Marx forked Engels.

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains

Edit: Don't go into a UFO to be "healed" by evil demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive smallplasticgreycard withnonameonit (World Passport). Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways.If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven.Food stores will isotoperay people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. Forgive me.

• Lauren

I mean lesbians can still be and have been raped, murdered, oppressed, and they have been subjected to sexism, and even some closeted lesbians in relationships w men have been subject to domestic violence committed against them by husbands. Domestic violence and other problems can also exist within lesbian relationships. And some lesbians can be misogynistic. 

I should say that I don't hate men and get along with the guys I work with and have become friends with well. 

BUT I am happy to not feel the same way about men that straight women do. I am happy that I don't feel confined to heteronormative rituals.  I often don't like the interplay between straight couples. It feels rather oppressive and pre-determined sometimes. I am very happy to not have to participate in the "battle of the sexes" and invest heavily in an emotional or romantic way how it impacts me.I guess long story short is - kinda agree but also "not all men" AND "not all women."  

There are some awful men in the world, for sure. But there are also some really, really good men! My father being one of them. My best friend being one of them. And the love of my life being one of them. The first two..? Also just so happen to be straight. While my love..? Is bisexual, and also does not feel fully male, in terms of gender. (He's still got no problem admitting that he's of the male SEX, biologically speaking, though.) But anyway, ALL of them..? Have got a metric f*ck-ton of respect for women! And are kind, humble, sensitive, loyal, loving, and empathetic. Plus they're all wonderful listeners. They're all extremely open and open-minded! They rarely ever get angry! (My mom always had FAR more of a temper than my dad! And I've always had FAR more of a temper than both my love and my best friend, combined! Which.. I'm very thankful to them for still putting up with me, regardless. <3)

My dad is definitely sexually attracted to women, but has only ever approached them in a 100% respectful way! And I'm pretty sure his now wife..? (He got remarried, after getting divorced from my mom.) Was actually the one that initially approached HIM, more so! Apparently she had a thing for him, for more than a year, before she pursued it! And my best friend..? Doesn't like porn that disrespects women. Because it makes him feel horrible, to see them treated badly. He dreams of finding a woman he can treat like a queen, and give ALL his love to! But he is VERY socially awkward. Because he has Asperger's Syndrome, and doesn't really know how to approach people. And he's a bit sad that, at the age of 32, he's still single, and still a virgin. BUT, unlike certain entitled incels on the internet..? He has never even ONCE tried to blame women for that! Or felt like anyone owes him anything! And.. same with the love of my life! Who is also a very sweet, soft, gentle, naturally more feminine and submissive person. Who never tried to force himself on me one bit. Again..? I pursued HIM!! Especially in the beginning! Before he realized: "oh, she really loves me!" And started happily flirting back, etc. And.. he, also, has told me that he used to watch a certain kind of porn, when he was younger. That caters to a certain kink he has. Which.. I don't feel like saying what it is. But suffice to say..? The women in those movies were dominating people in some way, rather than being abused! But still..? He decided to stop watching it, he says. Because: "I thought, maybe some of those women didn't want to make those videos, and they weren't happy! And I didn't want to support that."

..So yeah. Just my experiences, with the really good men in my life! I won't say I haven't also experienced some pretty dang awful men. Because I have! But if there's one thing men certainly do NOT deserve..? It is to be IMMEDIATELY demonized, and hated, and distrusted, just for being men! As if that automatically means they must be awful people! And.. it is also SO damn unfair, because of course they did not choose to be born with male bodies! No more so than women chose to be born with female bodies! And in the case of my love, for instance..? The fact that he was born male has actually given him a great deal of dysphoria and sadness! Because he feels like he would have been happier in a biologically female body! But still respects that he wasn't born female. Like I said. But to then hate on him, and demonize him, for a biological fact he cannot help..? That has in fact caused him considerable suffering in life..? Is just completely f*cking awful and inexcusable!! I consider myself a feminist. But THIS..? Is completely f*cking crazy, and really the WORST part of feminism. This way of hating on men, just for being men, and insisting that they're ALL the same, and ALL the enemy! I want absolutely f*ck-all to do with that mindset.

Think lesbians can't do any of those things? You live in a small world

Your bitterness toward men may be justified. I don't know what you've been through in life. But I do wish you'd stop faulting "most men" for something one man did to you.

Yes, as a lesbian I feel sorry for straight women most of the time cause I know many women who are abused by their husbands or boyfriends. Glad I don’t have to deal with that.