How do I tell my mom I got top surgery? ?

I am in my 20s. I am afab, non-binary, trans person and my mom knows none of that. When I told her I was dating another afab person she cried and freaked out. When I married that person she yelled and screamed and was so disrespectful and disappointed. My mom is a trump loving woman who is completely unsupportive of the LGBT community. She has come around over time and been more accepting of my wife and I. My problem now is that I have had top surgery and haven’t told her. I don’t know if she’ll ever forgive me for have surgery without telling her much less for lying to her about who I am. I hate lying. I hate what I’ve done. What do I do? Please help. 

1 week ago

Hitler's homosexual partners were many.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but also Bronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewish blood in them and engaged in debauchery.

According to Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horse foot, rabbit lip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insane asylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians

Karl Marx forked Engels.

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains.

Don't go into a UFO to be "healed" by evil demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive smallplasticgreycard withnonameonit (World Passport). Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways.If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven.Food stores will isotoperay people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. Forgive me.

• Lauren

You're in your twenties and presumably self-sufficient if you are able to get top surgery and get married. 

I think at some point you can't put your happiness on your mom's inability to accept who you are. No one gets top surgery without thinking about it seriously, and it's a personal choice that doesn't impact anyone outside of their own prejudices. 

Parents have children, and unless they're in a Sci Fi movie (for now) they can't choose how they turn out. If you aren't hurting someone else, she needs to come to you and show some understanding to you. She hasn't earned a say in your life if she is constantly causing you stress over who you are.

I would send her an email, give her permission to take leave of your life, but don't apologize for doing what you think was required to feel comfortable in your skin. 

Just put it on Facebook. She’ll find out and then you won’t have to say anything. You are on your own now. Take charge of your life.