Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Am I a bad person?

I haven't been feeling right for a while, and the way I feel points to the possibility that I might have a condition but I don't have any real causes for it, I've had a great life, and I'm scared to tell my parents about how I've been feeling because I don't want to stress them out more than they already are due to the quarantine, and I'm not even sure if some part of me is just faking these feelings for attention or not. I've been feeling depressed and that's caused me to act in a depressed, but I don't want to act that way because it makes everyone else feel depressed, especially my parents, and my main concern is that everyone else feels happy, but if I do have a condition and that stops me from being able to do that, does that mean I've become a bad person? Am I a bad person for being too scared to try and get help? Am I even "too scared to get help"

or am I just convincing myself that to try to get attention?

You should get help.

There is no simple way.

• Goerge

Become a bad person... Hmmm so what if you have, you can also become a better person.