Anonymous

Should the Brits apologize to Indians?

Brits ruled India for 300 years and starved millions of Indians to death. As an Indian hardcore Hindu and a Hitler admirer, I will never forgive these Brits for what they did to us. They stole India's wealth and destroyed the lives of Indians. These Brits also imposed their Christianity on us. 

Brits have done a lot of horrible things to Indians. Should Brits apologize for what they did to Indians?

I admire Hitler because he helped India by fighting against the nasty British. I don't care about what Hitler has done to Jews and Brits. I only care about my country.

• rodcom

Heck no.  That was par for the course throughout the entire world throughout all of history, pretty much up to WWII and the Geneva Convention.  I do not believe in judging past societal norms by modern standards.

No because Christianity is a non-white invention that was forced on Britain. So whatever Brits did to non-whites was payback.