Why can't I see how many questions I asked on the layout page? This is no longer there.?

I am using a smart phone -- not a computer.   

I can see how many questions I answered and my points, but I can't how many questions I asked.  

• .

That info is no longer provided to users. It was removed over the summer, months after it stopped 'costing' points to post a question (that ended back in Dec 2019), and many users' # of questions asked was showing as a negative number (due to either a bug in the counter or questions having been removed as violations). Apparently it's not considered a significant piece of information, but then neither is BA% (and yet that info is still available to us). 

• Daniel

On the New Format they dont give that Information out anymore

You can't see that number because it seems that Y!A removed that stat on the profile pages.

Source(s): Personal experience of looking as well as other people reporting such on similar questions.
  • Sharon

Click on your name/avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page: https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions