If I delete my account will my questions on yahoo all get deleted ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, questions are considered to be part of the community. If you delete your account, people will no longer be able to find you. 

• 3 weeks ago

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Funny how the idiots that keep posting in the baby names categories  keep posting these same moronic questions over and over isn't it?  If you are that embarrassed by your posting history then why did you ask stupid questions in the first place?

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No. Questions and the answers will be stored so they can be found in seconds instead of being asked over and over  (assuming the answers-search functions properly).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Strangely no.

Even if your account is deleted, every question you ever posted will still be there for people to read.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No your Questions will Remain on the Site Regardless if you Delete your Account or Not

There is no way to get those Deleted with your Account

• 3 weeks ago

No, once posted, all questions become the property of Yahoo - 

deleting your account does not magically erase all your past content. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No they won't.   

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No. None of your posts are deleted, they are simply no longer associated with an active Yahoo account (if someone clicks on your avatar or username, they get taken to the main Yahoo page). 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your questions will not be deleted. They are the property of Yahoo as soon as you post them, but they will no longer be associated with your account.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.